How to clean your extensions:
- Gently brush through your JTorry Hair extensions before and after use with a soft bristle brush. Brush the hair in sections, starting from the ends of the hair and working your way up to the clips.
- Be sure to remove all knots and tangles before storing your extensions away. To keep your hair extensions clean and shiny, use a mild and sulfate-free shampoo to wash. Rinse out shampoo thoroughly with lukewarm water. Never brush through the hair when it is wet.
- Pat them dry with a soft towel first, then clip them to a pants hanger. Place the hanger in your shower, or in a well-ventilated area. You can also lay it flat to dry. Wait until the extensions are dry before you brush or style them.
- Wash your hair extensions only after excessive product build-up, or after every 5-10 uses. Use a heat protectant spray prior to using hot tools on your extensions. For lighter colored extensions, do not use more than 400 degrees when styling.
- Store with a soft hair tie to hold extensions together. Extensions must be completely dry before putting them away.